www.oasis.gov.in: Username-Id or Password Recover for Students Online Application System Pre-Post Matric Scholarship OBC-ST-SC & Helpline

Discussion in '☞ For General Category' started by TyagiAnkit, Jun 3, 2017.

1. TyagiAnkit

TyagiAnkit Member

In the online website of Government of West Bengal, backward classes welfare department, the user can lose their password or username. For this solution, the company can be made a solution which name as recover their details. They needed to open the official website of OASIS and section of recover details. They can provide this services in short time. You know here a user can register at the time of date provided by state government. They can renew their scholarship here and use other services at any time. The maintain benefits of an online website is user can apply any of service sin shorter time.

Who can apply here?

#. Your user id is lost.

#. Your password is lost.

#. Your user id and password both are lost.

#. You can also apply here if you don’t remember your password after a login time of login.

These are some point which can provide information about who can recover their password. This is a simple point; many of persons can lose their details.

Process for recovery login details

Now, applicant, you need to read given steps about recover your login details. It is simple and easy steps so follow all.

Step 1; - here you can check link avail here for recover your login information. It can be used by students only, no other department can use given services.

Click here >> http://oasis.gov.in/apps/portal/students/forgot_password

It can open a page you need to check top side of a form and read a name of a page before recover details.

Step 2: - user need to full information are here.

@. Applied district: - you need to select here district where your institution is located.

@. Date of birth: - you need to fill her birth date in form of dd/mm/yyyy

@. Caste certificate number: - fill here correct caste cerficiate number

@. Issuing date: - you need to fill here correct issuing date

Point 3: - now click on generate acknowledgment button

Now it can provide complete details to a user about new user id and password. After details are provided you need to log in with new details and make sure this time you do not need to lose your login information.

Note for users

After recover, your details now note need to provide your information in any of person. If you can login in cyber café so not provide your details. You need to fill login information by self.

Need help?? Facing trouble

Students helpline number: - +91 84 20 02 33 11/ 22

Mail to >> bcwoasis@gmail.com

Now you can login here or send mail about your quires. They can provide complete details if you can’t be recover details. After solution avail, you need to try for again recover password here.

User, we can provide here information about recover login information for students. The link is avail here so visit here and fill complete information in a form. For any of help, you need to call on their helpline number or also send her mail.

2. guest

guest New Member

My district is SOUTH 24 PARGANAS of WEST BENGAL. I forgot my password and ID for year 2017-18.
    My sc certificate no.is WB1803SC201516010 and issue date is 09/10/2015 AND DOB is 24/10/98.
    I could not able to recover by your process.
    And when I am going to register it show this certificate is already registered with us.
    Please help me. KRISHNAGOPAL

3. guest

guest New Member

My district is PASCHIM MEDINIPUR of WEST BENGAL. I forgot my password and ID for year 2017-18.
    My sc certificate no.is WB1504SC201505321 and issue date is 29/09/2015 AND DOB is 06/01/2001.
    I could not able to recover by your process.
    And when I am going to register it show this certificate is already registered with us.
    Please help me. SAMPA DIGPATI. CONTACT NO - 9733987979/8001088583

Draft saved Draft deleted