oasis.gov.in: Submit Feedback & Complaints for Pre or Post Matric Scholarship Online West Bengal Backward Class Welfare for Renewal/Fund/New Registration

Discussion in '☞ For General Category' started by TyagiAnkit, Jun 3, 2017.

1. TyagiAnkit

TyagiAnkit Member

For online services about scholarship applicant, you can visit in a portal of Government of West Bengal, backward classes welfare department. You can give here feedback for online services and response is provided soon. This feedback is based on scholarship & online services. Students are needed to read their eligibility then apply given services. This portal is open all 24 X 7 days so every person can apply here anytime. Here all content is given by the concerned department. They can update here all new information and remove old one which is not in use.

Who can give feedback?

The user can give feedback if they face any of issue about scholarship services.

They are not property operated online portal about given services.

Process about feedback

Now check here detail about feedback. You need to read all process avail in OASIS.

Step 1: - Applicant you can check here a link about feedback page.

Click here >> http://oasis.gov.in/apps/portal/request/send_griv

This link can provide a page of support request area. So read all information before apply.

Step 2: - here you need to fill details in given section.

#. Application serial number/ id: - fill here correct Application serial number/ id

#. Applicant name: - enter name of person (it must be matched with your registered name with this id)

#. Caste certificate / ACK number: - you need to provide here correct Caste certificate / ACK number (it must be matched with registered caste certificate number)

#. Date of birth: - fill here valid birth date (it must be matched with the registered birth date)

#. District: - you need to select district in given list

#. Type of problem: - list is here so select any of one (check details one by one)

#. Details: - you need to provide here complete details

Step 3: - you need to choose here any of buttons.

Submit: - it can be used for submitting feedback and response is provided soon.

Back: - it can be used for going back again if feedback not sends

You need to wait for some time and feedback information is provided soon. It can be avail in email id or mobile number. You can choose here correct problem type on given list.

Note for users

After feedback sends the response is not provided in same time. But they can provide a reference number to a user which can be used by the applicant at the time of getting a response.

Student’s helpline number

For any help Call here: - +91 84 20 02 33 11 OR/

You can also Call here: - +91 82 74 05 00 25

You can call any of number and ask here a correct question about your quires. They can provide here complete details so ask here a correct question.

User, we can provide details about feedback scholarship. The link is avail here so you can apply here anytime. For any of help, you need to call on their helpline number.

2. guest

guest New Member

HOW TO TRACK COMPLAIN STSTUS TRACK PLEASE SHARE THE LINK

3. guest

guest New Member

HOW TO TRACK COMPLAIN STSTUS TRACK PLEASE SHARE THE LINK

4. guest

guest New Member

Provide the link to check application.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2017
  5. guest

guest New Member

lost my application number what to do now?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2017
  6. guest

guest New Member

I am a pre matric student but application status post matric how to correction .

7. guest

guest New Member

by wrongly , i filled up my class/course in my application....after unlock my application i can't change this class/course....so i face a big problem right now...please help me and give me solution....
    thank you

8. guest

guest New Member

I applied previous year but I not get previous year's scholarship.
    What I do now?

9. guest

guest New Member

I am Asif Reja,I belongs to W.B. and im studing in A.M.U.Aligarh, U.P. i have applied for post matric scholarship of oasis.For last one and half months it is in pending for disbursement.so pls reply me back when i will get the scholarship?

10. guest

guest New Member

I am a student of iti.i applied for the scholarship in 2017-18
    My Application id is-WB030208202052 district Birbhum.
    All my documents are submitted in the BDO, but my status shows that my hard copy is not submitted in block, so my application is pending in block. sir please solve my problem and send me scholarship.

11. guest

guest New Member

My application I'd 010218131899.i don't get scholarship.

12. guest

guest New Member

same problem me

13. guest

guest New Member

MY check application. 2018-2019

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted